Wednesday, November 05, 2008

LinkedIn asks that you not use their Apps


linkedin
Originally uploaded by Ted Shelton
Open letter to Reid:

You know I am a huge supporter, have been a LinkedIn member since you were in private Beta. And you know how eagerly I have awaited the launch of your applications platform.

But I have to say, I keep finding myself saying "what the heck??" when I try to use your product.

I'd like to suggest that you open up a collaborative product development process with your customers to get feedback from the people that want you to succeed on how your product needs to evolve to achieve the promise that it so clearly has but has not yet fulfilled.

This kind of message (see attached) tell me in big red bold type - GO AWAY, DON'T USE OUR PRODUCT.

I don't think that is the message you want to send.

best

Ted

No comments: