Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Dale hands out free beer...

Dale and David I

Borcon Germany kicked off to a great start with Borland CEO Dale Fuller and Borland icon David I giving a terrific keynote speech. Turnout was quite strong with a total of about 600 attendees expected over the four day event in Frankfurt.

Prior to the keynote, Dale was showing attendees this 10 year old photo of David, at a long ago Borcon.Old David I

By the way, these photos are from a Nokia 7650 phone with a built in camera. The resolution is only 640 x 480, but have you ever seen better photos from a phone? :-)

Dale BierDale wrapped up the keynote by asking for questions from the audience and rewarding the asker with a pint of beer. Here he is passing someone a beer.



One final photo -- David I on stage answering questions. David I






No comments: